Wednesday, July 7, 2010

P is 2

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted. I swore I was going to be better! Anyway, it's been a very busy month as we settled into things in STL - only to fly home rather unexpectedly for my grandmother's funeral. We are now trying to get back in the swing of things and had a great, but eventful, weekend!

On Friday, I got a call from Spence's daycare that he was sick. So, after leaving work and cleaning up vomit all day, my parents and brother arrived! On Saturday, we went to the park and out to dinner on the Hill...followed by "custard" at Ted Drew's. On Sunday, we woke up early and headed to the Zoo to celebrate P's birthday! We then returned home for presents, a cookout, and cupcakes!

By Sunday night, we were all exhausted and dad started feeling ill. By Monday, he was very sick and by Monday afternoon, Spence was sick as well. At this point, it seems like everyone is slowly (but surely) coming down with a bug!

It was wonderful seeing my family and we all miss them dearly already! Here are a couple pictures, although I hope to post more celebratory pictures soon!


1 comment:

  1. Awww P... you're growing up!! I miss you guys :(

    Love and kisses-
    Moom

    ReplyDelete