Monday, August 23, 2010

Ring bearers and Lullabies

This weekend we set out for Lexington, Kentucky to attend my cousin Matthew's wedding to Erin. Spence was excited to see Eloise and to be a ring bearer. I was not (excited about him being a ring bearer - I was obviously excited to see Eloise). I had visions of him screaming down the church (where the official wedding rules requested no children younger than 8) and possibly eating his boogers while digging in his diaper. After all those nightmares, however, it turned out he just ate his boogers - what a relief! He behaved and now I can relax.



It was great seeing my parents, brother, cousins, and aunts/uncles but even more fun seeing my studly child in a tux! :) Above and below are some pictures of Pence, Eloise & the bride.


I am also attempting to post Spence's remix of his favorite songs. Watch the whole thing...it's hilarious and completely inappropriate! I guess he is my child. It says there was an error but here's hoping it works. If not, I'll upload it onto my facebook page. Love and miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the picture of the whole wedding party and Spence standing down in front with his finger up his nose!! Maybe they can Photoshop that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud! Spence looks adorable, as always. Glad he didn't dig in his diaper :) (Eloise looks so much older, too, since the last time I saw her!)

    ReplyDelete