Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Am I Allowed to Do a Post About ME????

Well....not really about me as about The Taylor Trio. Since the majority (if not the entirety) of my blog focuses on Spence, I wondered if it was appropriate to talk about the Trio generally. Guess so, 'cause here goes.

We bought a house! After trying in vain to sell our house in H'town for almost 6 months, we broke down and rented it. With that all cleared up (I know dad, we're still not off the hook), we decided to pick up house hunting. We've looked on-and-off since we moved but two weekends ago, we really went for it. We probably saw 15 houses in 2 days. Our poor realtor, right. Well, the very last house that was listed as "#5 of the see if we have time" turned out to be the one. It's move-in ready and has great bones. Spence keeps saying "Mommy and daddy buy this for me?" Which, I guess, is true.

This past weekend, I went to San Antonio with my girlfriends from Vandy (minus Morgan - we missed you!) to celebrate Becca's upcoming nuptials. It was tons of fun and consisted mostly of sitting around in our PJs, talking, and drinking wine. Jarrod and Spence had a daddy/son weekend which I think consisted mostly of PJs, playing, and drinking coffee & milk.

We're excited for Thanksgiving and seeing familiy & friends. After that, it's crunch time as we plan to try to move right before Christmas. I know, I'm crazy.


5 comments:

  1. Wow Lindsay- your house looks nice!! Congratulations! Hope the moving before Christmas is fun & not stressful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's GORGEOUS, Linds!!! I can totally picture the Taylor trio fitting in perfectly there :) So glad you posted this because I haven't been able to pull up the link you sent me :/ I LOVE the dining room and the backyard especially. Can't wait to come visit!!! :) I told Nick I have to come after you move in- even if it's just me instead of both Hasers haha :) And even though moving in before Christmas is crazy, at least it's not the month before your baby is due, like last time :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Linds! Love the dining room and the arched doorways! Can't wait to see it in person! Only a month away! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you can write about yourself! Love the house, can't wait to visit soon ... I repeat, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous house Lindsay!!! That backyard/patio looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete