Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Trio Became a Quartet

Well, it's been awhile since I blogged and since it's really just a cathartic public journal for me, I'm sure no one is too dismayed.  Needless to say, the past 3 months I haven't really had the time to blog.  Now that I'm back at work, however, time is on my side...


Barrett Caroline Taylor arrived to much fanfare on September 8, 2012 at 11:55 a.m.  She weighed in at 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19.25 inches tall.  After catching the stomach flu on September 7th (her original delivery date), my c-section was postponed and my perfect hair and makeup photo opportunity ruined.  The recovery was horrific and not something I hope to remember.  Barrett, however, is incredible.  Happy, sweet, cute, giggly.....  we really are too blessed!



2 comments:

  1. She is truly a special little girl...but then again so is her mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time; I have been waiting! Now use some of that newly acquired "free-time" to write some funny stuff...I need the comic relief, love an miss you! She is more precious than I imagined! Can't wait to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete