Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WINNING Thoughts Of The Day

Thoughts of the Day:

  1. 5 inches of snow in the last week of March is unacceptable - no matter where you live.

  2. I am addicted to Starbucks and am convinced that, should I give up my habit, I could retire in the next 3 years, as opposed to never.

  3. I think Parks and Recreation has gotten really funny.

  4. Britney's "comeback" on GMA was embarrassing. I know I'm not one to talk bodies/athletic ability post pregnancy but I'm also not wearing a bustier trying to do ghetto dance moves (okay - maybe I am - but it's for Jarrod's eyes only) :)

  5. I secretly want to go to Charlie Sheen's "Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option" show because I find him fascinatingly tragic.

Next post I promise pictures of Spence since I know that's the most interesting part of my life. Oh - and we hosted a big two-day dinner party for close to 30 ppl/night - last weekend. Pics to follow on that as well.

3 comments:

  1. What? A two-day dinner party for close to 30 people?!? I thought you didn't know anyone in St. Louis. Hmmm. You know what could have made that party funner? You... bustin' out your ghetto dance moves...in your bustier. ;)

    Love ya, crazy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at this. You're a funny blogger :) Yes, let's hear more about the 2 day dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And THAT made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete